The Garden State Cat Club is a registered not-for profit organization 501 C-3. The Expo supports us and in turn, we support the feline community in various ways as described below:
- Local feline welfare groups and other feline foundations have received more than $30,000 in support over the years from Garden State Cat Club.
- Other funds support humane societies, no-kill shelters and similar efforts to improve the well-being of our feline friends.
- GSCC has traditionally supported the Winn Feline Foundation with donations exceeding $69,000 from the proceeds of the club's annual shows. The Winn Feline Foundation, a non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing funding for cat health studies.
- Over $33,000 has been donated to research efforts other than the Winn Feline Foundation.
- The Club has actively supported pet visitation program to area nursing homes and donates to area schools.