Breed, Household & Agility!
Have you ever thought about showing your own cat at the show? We encourage you to try. We offer rosettes and sometimes other prizes too!
Enter YOUR cat in the show!
Requirements for showing your cat:
- Be up-to-date with their vaccinations.
- NOT be declawed.
- Be registered prior to the show.
- On the opening day of the show, Household cats over the age of 8 months, must be neutered or spayed.
Your Household pet is eligible to enter both the Household Pet Competition AND the Feline Agility Competition. Registration instructions are the same for both.
Garden State Cat Club is especially happy to welcome Household Pets (HHP), who will be scored for Regional Points at our show. We recognize the HHP class as being a very significant part of CFA so we are offering the following for this special group:
- The first 20 HHP EXHIBITORS to enter and be present at our show will receive Goody Bags so enter NOW!!!!
- In each ring lovely rosettes will be awarded to the top 10 HHP's.
- The TOP THREE HHP'S IN SHOW WILL RECEIVE Sherpa Pet Carriers!
- THE TOP HHP IN THE ENTIRE SHOW will receive a special award.
- We invite HHP's to compete in Feline Agility also! Register beforehand or at the show.
We look forward to seeing a large group of sparkling HHP's and learning about their intriguing backgrounds!
Your cat doesn't have to have papers or be a purebred. However your cat MUST:
- Be up-to-date with their vaccinations
- NOT be declawed
- Be registered prior to the show
- See the 2017 Show Flyer with entry fees and general information
- email Shirley Peet, the show clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org for an entry form . . . OR . . . .
- Fill out the online CFA entry form at http://fliers.cfanorthwest.org/cfaEntries/onlineEntry.php
- More info: www.catshowentries.com and www.catshows.us
Here are some links with information about showing a Household Pet:
- All About Cat Shows
- The Happy Household Pet Cat Club
- Can I Show My Non-Pedigreed Cat In CFA?
- Showing A Household Pet